Did you know! You can’t use your personal profile to promote your business or services. Yes, on the name of a personal profile you can’t reach your customers. Facebook will block your profile. Well, we all know the power of social media. Nobody can deny it. But one should know how to use it in the right way. Otherwise you may end up in achieving nothing. Instead of using a profile for your business you can use the page. To get the benefit of this king of social media- Facebook; you can simply convert facebook profile to page.
Let’s dig how to convert a fb profile to a page.
Why Should I Need to Convert Profile to Facebook Page?
Well, as discussed in the upper section, As per conditions mentioned in the Facebook terms of service, one can only use a Facebook profile to represent an individual. In case you represent your services with your personal profile, Facebook would block your account permanently. Therefore, a Facebook is required to showcase a business and its individual services. Apart from this, there are several different advantages of creating a fb page. Like, after profile to page convert, you would have the chance to share admin power authorities with the multiple persons. You can encourage the awareness and customers base with the help of Facebook ads. Afterall the main purpose of these social media platforms is to spread awareness about your business or services among the users all over the world.
How to Convert a Facebook Profile into a Page?
- Converting a profile to facebook page is not a big deal. You just need to take care of certain things while converting it. But yes, not to miss the important things. You need to take care of some of the points very carefully that may help you to not to lose your precious data. Let’s start exploring the points. The foremost point is to login to your fb id to start the whole process.
- Find out an option of create a Facebook Page base on your profile
- Click on the “Get Started” option
- Read the instructions given on the screen carefully. Select the appropriate categories for your page. This means, you should select the areas you want to work in. There are so many categories from which you can choose from. It is important to choose from them as it would help you to reach your customers or visa-versa. Actually, the category itself is a description about a certain firm, organization or in short your business type.
- You can choose the desired uploaded pictures, videos, and also friends you want to retain in your profile. You can select all of them instantly or just choose them one by one to select them as your page’s followers.
- Before clicking to the final option of “Pulish Page”, you can easily check the complete profile once again. If you don’t want to convert it automatically after migrating it from fb page to profile choose “Publish Page when done” as “off”.
- It is recommended to review your privacy setting. Now after the Facebook profile to page conversion you can see your friends as your followers. This setting may take two days too. But in case it does not show up, just report to Facebook. An option of “Help” on the right corner will show up where you can easily report your issue. As in some cases, people found their profile disappear or not occur. But don’t worry it happens but also resolved by the fb expert team too.
If you are not getting such problems, just boast about your Facebook Page by posting anything on fb after converting Facebook profile into page. Broadcast whatever you want to tell to your audience and feel more connected with them.
Don’t to Follow- While Using Converted Facebook Profile into Page
- Never ever leave your “about us” section black. Rather use it to describe your business or products with powerful words so that your followers or customers can see what you are expert in. It will surely help you to accelerate your sales of your products or services.
- DON’T use your fb page continuously to showcase your businesses or the products you sell. As a social media platform is to build relations with customers to promote your business not to annoy people. Imagine if you will continuously send messages or alert notifications then your followers would definitely disconnect to your service page.
- DON’T bombard your posts with the hashtags. Using too many Hashtags are likely to get less engagement than the one that uses less hashtags. As per the experts, keep the limit to two.
Hope you can easily convert fb profile to a page. Want to know! How to use Facebook to promote business with Facebook Page? If yes, just leave your comment in the comment section. We would love to hear from you and would love to help you in expanding your business.